Wholesalers & Distributors Insurance
A Wholesalers businessowners policy offers an affordable way for you to obtain Property and Liability insurance. This policy includes key coverages that are important to any business, and also offers additional business-specific options that are important for any wholesaler.
Property Coverage covers your building, business personal property, and inventory replacement cost.
Business Personal Property Off Premises:
Coverage for Business Personal Property Off Premises (other than stock) is provided, including while in transit or temporarily away from the scheduled premises and at a premises you do not own, lease or operate; or at any fair, trade show, or exhibition.
- Employee Dishonesty and Forgery or Alteration coverage are both included up to $25,000 and limit may be increased.
- Money and Securities are included within Business Personal Property. Theft of Money and Securities is limited to $25,000. Limit may be increased.
- Theft Damage to Rented Property coverage is included within Business Personal Property when tenant is contractually obligated to make repairs.
Electronic Data Processing Equipment, Data and Media:
- Coverage is included subject to the Business Personal Property limit, for a maximum of $50,000.
- Limit may be increased.
- Coverage applies worldwide.
- Enhanced perils under this Coverage Extension include protection against loss by electrical current, mechanical breakdown and power failure.
- Off premises (including transit) coverage, backup data off-premises coverage, and newly acquired equipment coverage is included up to $25,000.
- Coverage for Equipment Breakdown is included within applicable limits.
- Diagnostic equipment, power-generating equipment, and production equipment are limited to $100,000 for direct damage. Limit may be increased.
- Service interruption of water, communication, or power supply services is covered from a covered breakdown (when Business Income and Extra Expense is covered).
General Liability Coverage protects you against claims for damages because of bodily injury or property damage to others resulting from your business operations.
- General Liability Limits of $1 million per occurrence / $2 million aggregate are standard
- Advertising Injury and Personal Injury.
- Medical Payments
- Damage to Premises Rented to You
- Business Income and Extra Expense: Covers income that is lost due to suspended operations caused by damage at the described premises from a covered cause of loss.Need a description
- Higher limits for most individual coverage extensions.
- ERISA Welfare and Pension.
- Building Owners Endorsement.
- Water or Sewer Back up and Sump Overflow.
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability.
- Transportation Special Form provides coverage for stock in transit. A $500 deductible applies.
- Selling Price Valuation on finished stock is available.
Wholesalers Workers' Compensation Insurance
Like most employers, you probably consider your employees to be your most valuable asset. Protecting your business with the right Workers' Compensation insurance is critical. It helps to have Driscoll & Driscoll Insurance Agency working for you. We specialize is writing Workers' Compensation insurance for wholesalers and distributors in California, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico. Driscoll & Driscoll's customers expect and receive the best rates and services to keep their business moving in the right direction. We also work closely with our carriers in an effort to make sure losses are not over-reserved, which can have a negative impact when experience modifications are calculated.
All our carriers offer:
- The most competitive rates to those who qualify.
- Claim and medical professionals to promptly handle, investigate and resolve your claims quickly.
- Early intervention medical networks and return-to-work strategies.
- Information sent directly to the injured employee via the internet.